Friday, March 23, 2018

Excited about my new adventure

A very exciting moment for this country wife.  I decided after trying a product from Ice N Fire that I would sign up to be a consultant.  And as of last night, I did. EEEK  Yup that excited.

Ice N Fire

What does Ice 'n' Fire have to offer? Well, that is quite the list. The item that I personally bought to try was the luscious lavender wax melts.
Luscious Lavender Ring Wax Melt
Luscious Lavender Ring Wax Melt
I can honestly say I wasn't all that sure about the smell to start with but yes I have come to find it very relaxing. And boy, with my 2 kids I really need help in the relaxing department as I am homeschooling my 8 years old ADHD son and trying to keep his 2-year-old sister distracted enough that he is able to do his schooling as well as I signed up to do a bookkeeping course.  Oh yeah, my life is busy and sitting here with the scent of the wax circling me ahhhhhhhh.
Oh yeah, it also holds a SURPRISE and I choose the ring for the surprise but you can also get it with a necklace. 
Very Beautiful. LOVE


MY BEAUTIFUL RING. The jewelry comes with a tag attached so that you can do an appraisal on it and for this beauty, it said $55.  The rings can be anywhere from $25 to $5000 and the necklaces $50 to $5000.

Now my want list is so big. My next item that I am going to buy just for me is........................


One of the products I have on the way to me right now and can't wait to see what it looks like in person is.................
Horse Oil Warmer
Horse Oil Warmer
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               I bought this to give to my mom an am looking forward to seeing it and seeing what she thinks of it.  










Well that is all for now.  
Country wife with country crafts.


Next to come will be my new designs for crocheted hot pads. 
Lots of love to all
Reney
Country wife

Have a wonderful day and see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Crochet Kits at knitpicks.com Gorgeous Tonal Merino Wool s at knitpicks.com New Majestic Needles from Knit Picks