Friday, March 16, 2018

How to - learn basic crochet stitches

Have you ever wanted to learn how to crochet but were intimidated by all the pretty projects that you look at and think how could I ever do any of them. Well, the first thing you have to learn is how to go about the very basic stitches and the rest shall follow.

I have made a video showing how to start crocheting.

How to make a slip stitch, how to do a single crochet, how to do a half double crochet and how to do a double crochet.






Now I am just starting out with trying to do videos to help and to do my own personal patterns into videos for the world to share. So please forgive me when they aren't the top quality videos that you can find. As I am a mother of 2 and we are a single income family so I am using my phone to take the videos.

I am redoing some of my videos so that there is voice for all of them as well as doing closed captioning on all of my videos.



I do so hope you liked my video on the basic crochet stitches.  If you did please subscribe to my YouTube channel for updates as well as subscribe to my blog to get monthly updates on new patterns and videos that I have managed to do.

Thank you everyone and happy crafting.

Reney Trelenberg

Crafts with a Country Wife

You can find all my patterns on Ravelry. Click HERE to go directly to my Ravelry store to see my patterns.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Crochet Kits at knitpicks.com Gorgeous Tonal Merino Wool s at knitpicks.com New Majestic Needles from Knit Picks