Thursday, September 7, 2017

Trolls Trolls Trolls

Every where I seem to look there are troll items all over. The most popular being the Troll hat for kids. And is it ever cute.  It was even suggested to me by a friend to make some in our little town. So today I am off to make my first troll hat.  Hoping it turns out cause as you know I don't go by patterns I make my own as I go along.
There are going to be 2 different kind of troll hats that I plan on making.  There is going to be the full troll hat. And I am going to try and do up a Pony Tail Troll hat.  As I start this blog I haven't started to make them yet.  As I go write more, I will be building the hats. That way I can take pictures and post my progress. Okay. Lets start.


Felici Self Striping Yarn from Knit Picks

Here is what I used to make the hats and the terms I used to write out the pattern which you can purchase HERE The first 100 buyers will receive 25% off purchase price. Use coupon TROLLS

US Terms used to make hats.
CH - Chain
SS - Slip Stitch
SC - Single Crochet
DC - Double Crochet
LDC - Linked Double Crochet

US H/5mm hook
Worsted Weight Yarn (can use bulky yarn for hair as well if wished)






Here I have got the troll part way done. Now I just have to do the hair.
Before Ears and Hair

Ears are now on

UGH Hair. I'm starting to hate hair.
Hairy Scary

Decided it needed a headband
Well I have completed this troll and now to make a few more to put up for sale.  I do so hope you love your new Trolls Hat.  I would love to see pictures. If you are on ravelry would love to see project linked to pattern.  Next one I will take more time brushing the hair.

Love to create.
Happy Crocheting
Reney
Trelenberg Designs
Country Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Crochet Kits at knitpicks.com Gorgeous Tonal Merino Wool s at knitpicks.com New Majestic Needles from Knit Picks