Friday, July 28, 2017

Doing pattern testing




Hello wonderful crafters.
 I am looking to get some of my patterns tested. I am doing the testing on Ravelry so testers have to follow the forum rules.  If you are interested in testing the 1 I have going right now is for the knitted egg apron.
Follow the link to find the test. Egg Apron Test
Any patterns after this I will have a test link in the side bar along the blog.










Pattern is written out for 3 different amount of pockets and would like 2 testers per size.  I do hope this tests runs good.  Tester gets a copy of the final pattern at no charge.
Thank you for your interest. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Crochet Kits at knitpicks.com Gorgeous Tonal Merino Wool s at knitpicks.com New Majestic Needles from Knit Picks