Sunday, July 23, 2017

Crocheted Egg Apron

Love Eggs Collect them safely with an Egg Picking Apron


I would love to thank the ones that tested my Egg Picking Apron Pattern for me. I so much appreciate it. The updated pattern has now been linked to. I so love the look of all the ones that helped me out. You can find a couple of the pictures under projects on the Ravelry Page.
For the rest of July 2017 I am going to give 25% off the pattern no coupon required. 







Would you love to make your very own egg apron. With this pattern you don't have to seam any part together. I hate seaming and I know a lot do. I will avoid patterns that require seaming I hate it so much. If I wanted to sew I would but I don't 😂. The Egg Picking Apron is worked from the bottom up and you can make how ever many pockets you wish. Each pocket measures about 2.5 inches wide and holds the eggs securely.
I would love to see pictures of the finished of aprons. And you can make as many as you wish as you as you buy the pattern then the yarn and spend the time making it. Make to keep, make to gift and make to SELL. Yup do as you please with the finished Apron. Only request is do not give or sell my pattern as your own. Thank you
I wish you happy crochet and my you enjoy your apron. Can be made for your little ones play apron for their toys as well.

For the rest of the month of July 2017 I have the pattern for 25% off and you can find it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Crochet Kits at knitpicks.com Gorgeous Tonal Merino Wool s at knitpicks.com New Majestic Needles from Knit Picks