Thursday, March 15, 2018

How to - upload a project onto ravelry

Do you love Ravelry for all its wonderful patterns that designers have shared. Do you wish you could figure out how to go about putting your projects on there to share and keep track of.

Did you use a pattern off of Ravelry and would like to connect your project to the pattern.

Well here I have made a little video to help you out.  I have done it with subtitles explaining how I have gone about putting a project and linking it up.



                  

I do hope you enjoyed learning how to put your project on Ravelry.



Tubebuddy helped me make this video. If you would like to find out more about tubebuddy feel free to click the affiliated link at no cost to you.

https://www.tubebuddy.com/TrelenbergDesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Crochet Kits at knitpicks.com Gorgeous Tonal Merino Wool s at knitpicks.com New Majestic Needles from Knit Picks