Thursday, July 27, 2017

Excited to sell

On Tuesday we had our local farmers market. I decided to try it as a vendor and hope I could sell a couple of things.
Very excited that I was able to.  Some of my freezie cozy's and some of the reusable water balloons plus 2 of my egg aprons (patterns for egg aprons are in my pattern stores Link to the right of blog).
I apron I did in crochet and the other in knit. I was told by the lady that bought them that I had better make more as she has lots of friends who love their chickens. So now to find the time and get more yarn to build some more.  It tough with little one but I shall do it.  I do still have yarn at home so I will start there as wont be going to a store for more this week.
I know didn't have much on my table but just starting out.  What else would you wonderful people suggest for a farmers market in the summer. I don't want to get to much as not very many people in this town but would like a little more variety so any suggestions are welcome.
The hats you see on the table are currently in testing stage of the pattern and hopefully good to go by the 1st of August. You can find the water balloons and freezie cozy patterns on my blog with videos to show you how to make them as well for people that have trouble reading patterns. I find both are handy as with the freezie cozy's my son isn't complaining about cold fingers and using all the paper towel and the water balloons are a blast. If warm enough today I'm going to have a water fight with him hehehe.

Well I guess I had better get off of here and get at something. Hmm build with yarn or clean house hmm hmmm .
Wishing everyone a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Crochet Kits at knitpicks.com Gorgeous Tonal Merino Wool s at knitpicks.com New Majestic Needles from Knit Picks