Friday, September 1, 2017

C2C corner to corner tutorial by Trelenberg Designs

Hi all wonderful crafters.
I do hope your having a wonderful day.
Today I share with you my newest pattern. C2C Country Cabin Baby Blanket. The video that is attached is one that will help you with the pattern should you need it.
 I still haven't figured out what kind of border I should do for this one. And I didn't put a border in the pattern as everyone has their own thoughts on it and it should be your own personal touch.

In the pattern I have also added pictures to show the stitches and how I went about doing the Corner to Corner.  I do hope it helps and that people enjoy making this blanket.

Without the border it measures approx 32x32 inches.  I am thinking of making bigger ones and putting my kids names on them so that they each have their very own blanket.




You can also find Step by Step Pictures HERE

This is personally only my second time doing the C2C and I like it as when you hit the half way mark it just keeps getting quicker then. Which is nice cause blankets do take a long time to make.

I do so hope you enjoy.
Happy Crafting
Reney
Trelenberg Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Crochet Kits at knitpicks.com Gorgeous Tonal Merino Wool s at knitpicks.com New Majestic Needles from Knit Picks