Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Deciding on a New Blanket Pattern

Well I am currently working on a new pattern again. This on is going to take a bit of time as I am planning on making it in both crochet and knit. Same design but this way it wont matter which craft you are into you will be able to make this beautiful blanket.
Blanket will be called Country Cabin and we right now I have the design done but still need to make it. And to make it I need to get more yarn.
This is one I can't wait to share as in my mind it looks so beautiful. Now to get the yarn and make sure that it turns out the way it should before I actually post a pattern.
Now quick question. Favorite way to crochet a blanket
Corner to Corner or One end to the other. Might even do the pattern both ways.  And pattern will be tested before release.

Well now that I have it all planned I had better get going. House work today and hopefully soon I can make it to a store to start working on it. And then have to decide what size it will be when all done YIKES. wonder if I can do it where it can be any size. I should be able to, guess time will tell.

Well I hope everyone as a crafty day and cant wait to share more.
More helpful videos will be released soon as well.

Thank you for your support
Happy Crafting

Reney
Trelenberg Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Crochet Kits at knitpicks.com Gorgeous Tonal Merino Wool s at knitpicks.com New Majestic Needles from Knit Picks