Friday, August 11, 2017

Store more with the Seamless Hanging Organizer

Do you wish that you had more room to store a few things. Say in the bathroom or your travel trailer/camper. Do you love to crochet. Well, How about building yourself a Hanging Organizer.

 Give you a lot more storage and can hang on the bathroom/bedroom door or even hang in a closet.
Now to figure out what to store it it. Well the pockets are big enough to store your bathroom necessities such as shampoo and conditioner and other toiletries, or you could store your cleaning supplies like toilet bowl cleaner, window washer Mr. Clean and keep it hung up out or your little ones reach. There are lots of different ideas for what to put in the hanging organizer. And its completely up to you as to where you put it and what you use it for.
Like to make and know of family and friends that could use one. Yup build as many as you wish. And because you have taken the time to build it plus bought all the supply's needed and the pattern well you know what SELL them. That's right I have no problems to you selling the finished product as it is you that took so much time to make it. Please don't give or sell my pattern but any pattern that is bought from me you can make the product and sell as little or as many as you want. 💖

The pattern for this organizer is written so that it is built from the bottom up and you don't have to seam any part of it.  I hate seaming and if I wanted to be a seamstress I would but NOPE I work with yarn and hate seaming so my patterns if possible are built with no seaming. Yes I know I'm stressing the point but I can't help it as I know lots of people that don't like to do seams either so I know I'm not alone.

Now where can you find the pattern? Well you can find The Seamless Hanging Organizer on:
Ravelry, Etsy, and Craftsy.

Till Aug 18, 2017 You can get the pattern for 25% off no coupon required. Only on Ravelry


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Crochet Kits at knitpicks.com Gorgeous Tonal Merino Wool s at knitpicks.com New Majestic Needles from Knit Picks