Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Hoping I can help my parents. Pattern Sale on Ravelry


Sitting here wishing that I could help my parents out right now. My parents are awesome people and I wish that I could help. But with me being a stay a home mom I can't come up with the money to help mom and dad right now which is really bothering me.  My parents are both hard workers and have helped me out in so many ways that I can never repay them. All I want is to be able to help them out some. Having to move and dad didn't get a chance to work this summer as he was hired on a logging company and the whole area around them is on fire.
Yes the picture of this fire isn't that far from my parents which scares me

I have started a gofundme in hopes or raising some money to help out but not sure what my chances are with even getting a dollar on there as there are so many causes on there.
I am also putting all my paid patterns on Ravelry at 40% off now till the end of Aug 2017 and all profits from them will go to helping my parents.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
I hate asking but I guess some day's we can't do everything alone.  Please if you could find it in your heart to help.  Thank you
I do hope everyone has a fantastic crafty day.


Reney
Trelenberg Designs




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Crochet Kits at knitpicks.com Gorgeous Tonal Merino Wool s at knitpicks.com New Majestic Needles from Knit Picks